Dr. Levy has the respected medical credentials and experience you can depend on.
- He graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 1986 then completed a general surgery residency, followed by a plastic surgery fellowship. Dr. Levy then became board-certified by the prestigious American Board of Plastic Surgery which is the gold standard for plastic surgery.
- Dr. Levy's practice is located in Westlake, Ohio which serves the Greater Cleveland Area and Northeast Ohio.
- He is also a member of some of the most respected organizations in his field, including:
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The American Medical Association
- The Ohio State Medical Association
- The Academy of Medicine of Cleveland/Northern Ohio Medical Association
- A clinical instructor in surgery at Case Western Reserve University
- A member of the teaching staff at Fairview Hospital, Dr. Levy teaches procedures to other doctors.